PLANWORLD CRANE SET
A multi award-winning wooden Tower Crane that will fast become the centrepiece of your road & rail system.
Structured with plenty of interactive features, including a workable body that really rotates all around. The jaw clasp hanging from its vertical jib can also be lowered or raised by turning the black dial knob; and a nifty elevator even allows you to transport your little workers up and down the tower.
3 years & up
• Crafted from chemical-free, kiln-dried solid rubber wood
• Coloured with non-toxic, water-based dyes
• Assembled with formaldehyde-free E-Zero Glue
• Complies with and exceeds the strict safety standards set by EN-71 (EU) & ASTM (US)
• Smoothly rounded contours and edges, with no sharp corners
• Structured with a rotatable body; a vertical jib that can be controlled via a black dial knob; as well as a tower elevator
• 1 crane
• 1 construction sign
• 2 street hazard signs
• 1 concrete mixer
• 2 traffic cones
• 1 wheelbarrow
• 1 bucket
• 2 figures
• Product Size: 44 x 22 x 48.4 cm
• Packaging Size: 38 x 11.5 x 28 cm
PRODUCT CARE & SAFETY
• Gently wipe down with warm water & cloth when necessary.
• Air dry until all sides and surfaces are completely dry.
• Do not soak in water.
• Do not use any cleaning chemicals, including (but not limited to) disinfectant sprays, detergents, surface cleaners, wood sprays, dishwashing liquid, and/or non baby-safe wipes or soaps. They may leave toxic residue and leech when mouthed on.
• Do not leave for extended periods under direct sunlight as it will cause cracking and fading over time.
• To prevent the growth of mould, refrain from storing in areas that are subject to poor ventilation or prone to higher humidity levels, such as (but not limited to) the storeroom, bathroom, kitchen, and/or laundry area.
• Child’s Best Toy Award – Winner (US)
• Parents Choice Awards – Approved (US)
To find out more about our Awards, click HERE.
ABOUT THE BRAND
ABOUT THE BRAND
PLANTOYS is testament that it is possible to maintain Imagination, Play Value, and Superior Quality Standards – all while steadfastly following a path of Environmental and Social responsibility. By constantly pushing boundaries in its innovation processes, it passes on the spirit of Sustainable Play through its ideas, culture, design process, and various methods of Reducing, Reusing & Recycling – resulting in meticulously designed toys that are not just interactive, fun, and flexible; but also responsive to the needs of both our Children and the Environment.
Click to learn more about PLANTOYS.