GLOW-IN-THE-DARK GOOD NIGHT SENSORY CLOTH BOOK
A beautiful first fabric book, put together in a wonderful palette of soft colours and complemented with a plethora of sensory elements, including tactile and crinkly tags, a squeaker – and even a mirror to keep those little fingers busy scrunching, fiddling, rustling, and exploring for more. Specially embroidered with noctilucent threads that glow ever so gently when the lights go off.
A sturdy plastic C-Ring allows easy attachment to any pram, carrier, crib or even Mommy’s backpack; making sensory play an activity that can take place at home or even on-the-go.
0 months & up
• Sensory Element: Squeaker, Rustling Foil, Mirror
• Manufactured in Sri Lanka within Fehn’s in-house, German-managed production facility
• EN-71 tested, with further international accreditation from TÜV Rheinland LGA, the leading test institute for toys in Germany
• Certified Safe and Free from any harmful chemicals which may cause allergies and irritations
• Crafted from a mix of high-quality Velvet and Jersey; with 100% Polyester filling
• Embroidered with special glow-in-the-dark threads
• Easy to secure on cribs, prams, seats, and carriers
• Product Size: 16 x 11 cm
PRODUCT CARE & SAFETY
• Machine-washable at 30°C
ABOUT THE BRAND
ABOUT THE BRAND
With more than 70 years of history, FEHN is a Trusted Baby Play brand, thoughtfully developed to invoke curiosity and wonder from day one. From its crib & pram acccessories to its baby loungers, play mats, cloth books, and more, its diverse range of sensory play aids can be easily incorporated into your daily activities, reinforcing your baby’s sensory learning journey even during feeds, commutes, diaper changing, tummy- and bedtime.
Click HERE to learn more about FEHN.