WOODEN PEG CARPENTRY SET
SES CREATIVE | 5 years & up
Tools are scary only when our children are not taught the right way to handle them. In this comprehensive Wooden Peg Carpentry Set, little builders are introduced and taught to use a hammer in a controlled and risk-free environment. Simply choose the parts needed, then hold them in place by hammering in the blue pegs provided.
• Developed and manufactured in Holland.
• Encourages self-directed, hands-on play.
• Builds basic construction skills and operational intelligence.
• Instills responsibility and maturity when handling tools.
• Fosters spatial reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Develops imagination and creative expression.
• An excellent parent-child bonding activity.
Combine this activity with some carpentry dos-and-don'ts for a more meaningful woodwork experience!
Includes: assorted wooden parts, blue connecting pegs (of varying lengths), 4 rubber wheels.
|Dimension||Approx. 34 x 5 x 25 cm (packaging)|
|Age||4 YEARS & UP|