PETIT HOME: ALICE DOLL
DJECO | 4 years & up
Alice is the doll you'll need if your family needs a third sibling - or if a cousin is here to play!
Thoughtfully designed with 8-way joints, Alice can be articulated around her neck, hands, waist, legs, and knees. This allows for more realistic play as she sits herself down on chairs, plops cross-legged on the bed, turns to face Mom, or waves at Dad hello! Measures 9.5cm in standing position.
• classification skills, function & protocol
• spatial awareness
• language skills and vocabulary expansion
• social integration and collaborative play
• emotional intelligence
• creativity and imagination
• innate appreciation for design and aesthetics
Inspired by signature works from great modern architects, Petit Home is the result of a special collaboration between designers and building professionals to create uber contemporary residential living with uncluttered, minimalistic layouts.
|Dimension||Approx. 11 x 15.5 x 3.5 cm (size of packaging)|
|Age||4 YEARS & UP|