ROCCO MAMMOTH PLUSH, BROWN (30CM)
Make room for mammoth space in your heart - Rocco is back from extinction and determined to soak up all the love and cuddles you can give!
Lovingly handsewn from cuddly soft woven fur, with a beautiful brown textured coat that is oh-so-super-soft to the touch. Rocco also sports a pair of trademark mammoth tusks that swirls gracefully in curves; with a tuft of woolly hair on its forehead that adds an irresistibly adorable touch to its already-cheeky demeanour.
• Handcrafted in Tunisia from cuddly soft plush
• Complies with European EN71 Standards, the strictest toy safety directive in the world
• Features the iconic 'Button-in-Ear' tag, a worldwide renowned trademark unique to all Steiff plushies
• Sewn with safety-eyes, a two-part mechanism that prevents the eyes from falling off easily over time
• Machine washable at 30° C
With Steiff, Only The Best Is Good Enough. Through careful selection and inspection of both the materials used and the manufacturers commissioned, it has been able to maintain consistent and unparallelled quality since it first began in 1880. Today, Steiff is the only plush toy manufacturer in the world with their own fabric factory. No harmful fillings or colours are used in the construction of all its plush animals; and its top-quality seam workmanship ensures that a Steiff will, with care, always last a lifetime. Click HERE to learn more about its female founder Margarete Steiff, and how she worked against her own infirmities to establish one of the world's most recognized brands in today's history.