PINKY DANGLING FLAMINGO PLUSH
Why fit in when you can stand tall?
This flamboyant beauty will be a poignant reminder to your loved one (big or small) to always be a flamingo amidst a flock of pigeons. Red airbrushed detailings are meticulously applied on the head and wing edges, giving it a stunning finish amidst of proud plummage of pink.
• Handcrafted in Tunisia from cuddly soft plush, 100% polyester
• Complies with European EN71 Standards, the strictest toy safety directive in the world
• Features the iconic 'Button-in-Ear' tag, a worldwide renowned trademark unique to all Steiff plushies
• Sewn with safety-eyes, a two-part mechanism that prevents the eyes from falling off easily over time
• Machine washable at 30° C
With Steiff, Only The Best Is Good Enough. Through careful selection and inspection of both the materials used and the manufacturers commissioned, it has been able to maintain consistent and unparallelled quality since it first began in 1880. Today, Steiff is the only plush toy manufacturer in the world with their own fabric factory. No harmful fillings or colours are used in the construction of all its plush animals; and its top-quality seam workmanship ensures that a Steiff will, with care, always last a lifetime. Click HERE to learn more about its female founder Margarete Steiff, and how she worked against her own infirmities to establish one of the world's most recognized brands in today's history.