ABOKI ARICAN WILD DOG PLUSH (38CM)
Sometimes known as the 'Painted Wolf', Aboki is a superbly crafted design from Steiff that truly reflects the magnificent nature of the African Wild Dog.
A non-jointed plush with supportive wires in its legs that allows it to stand upright at all times. Lovingly handsewn from three luxuriously soft and dense plushes in white, blonde and a brown muzzle - plus a fluffier pile for its trademark large pointed ears. Skillfully applied airbrush painting and shading also brings a depth, detail, colour and definition to his uniquely patterned coat, paws, ears and facial features; making it a stunning companion you'll never grow out of.
• Handcrafted in Tunisia from cuddly soft plush | 50% Acrylic, 50% Polyester
• Complies with European EN71 Standards, the strictest toy safety directive in the world
• Features the iconic 'Button-in-Ear' tag, a worldwide renowned trademark unique to all Steiff plushies
• Sewn with safety-eyes, a two-part mechanism that prevents the eyes from falling off easily over time
• Machine washable at 30° C
With Steiff, Only The Best Is Good Enough. Through careful selection and inspection of both the materials used and the manufacturers commissioned, it has been able to maintain consistent and unparallelled quality since it first began in 1880. Today, Steiff is the only plush toy manufacturer in the world with their own fabric factory. No harmful fillings or colours are used in the construction of all its plush animals; and its top-quality seam workmanship ensures that a Steiff will, with care, always last a lifetime. Click HERE to learn more about its female founder Margarete Steiff, and how she worked against her own infirmities to establish one of the world's most recognized brands in today's history.