CLASSIC COLLECTION: BEATRIX POTTER'S PETER RABBIT (30CM)
Based on the classic beloved character from Beatrix Potter's 1904 'Tale of Peter Rabbit', this beautiful Peter Rabbit piece stands at 30cm tall, and is lovingly handmade in Germany from soft woven fur. Features a pair of unique two-toned eyes, a hand stitched black nose, cute hanging white whiskers, as well as his trademark blue coat that ends just right above his bushy little tail. 3-way jointed for better posing flexibility.
All pieces from Steiff's Classic Collection are not recommended for the purpose of use as a cuddly plush, especially with younger children. Instead, they are more suitable as keepsakes for older children and collectors, or even as heirloom pieces that can be lovingly passed down in the family from one generation to the next.
• Handmade in Germany from soft woven fur | 70% Acrylic, 30% Cotton
• Complies with European EN71 Standards, the strictest toy safety directive in the world
• Features the iconic 'Button-in-Ear' tag, a worldwide renowned trademark unique to all Steiff pieces
• Sewn with safety-eyes, a two-part mechanism that prevents the eyes from falling off easily over time
• Machine washable at 30° C
Millimetre by millimetre, thread for thread: Steiff's Classic Collection is simply made to be the very best. From head to paw, only the highest quality of 'ingredients' are used - from the filling materials, buttons, eyes, and various accessories... to the most important feature of all, the coat. Since 2009, Steiff is proud to be the only plush toy manufacturer in the world with its own fabric factory. There, luxurious fabrics such as alpaca, mohair, and silk are made and subsequently used in creation of these fine specimens; allowing them full control and visibility in the production process of their items, from the start till the very end.