PAPO | 3 years & up
Realistic detailing and incredible paintwork are what set PAPO's animal figurines ahead of the rest. Each figurine is hand painted and manufactured according to strict EN-71 specifications; with meticulous attention paid to details like scale, posture, weight, and even texturing for optimal realism. Even smaller figurines like this Sloth figurine does not escape PAPO's craftsmanship excellence, featuring the same quality and attention to detail in its sculpting and colouring.
Like all PAPO figurines, this Sloth is made from non-toxic plastic and is BPA and phthalate-free, making it a safe choice for play even with our younger ones.
SILLY SLOTH FACTS!
• Next time you catch yourself doing or saying something rather silly, take heart. Some sloths have been known to grab their own arms – mistaking them for tree branches – and end up falling to their death.
• Sloths only enjoy, on average, one bowel movement a week. When they do finally do a #2, they can expel up to a third of their entire body weight.
• Sloth are actually built upside down! Well, sort of! Sloths spend an inordinate amount of time hanging upside down, something they can only do because their main organs are attached to their rib cage, so they don’t compress their lungs. In fact (and we're not kidding), female sloths even give birth upside down!
• The sloths’ love of a long siesta is actually a misconception – recent research undertaken in the forests of Panama has shown that sloths only sleep between 8 and 10 hours a day, much like us.
• At his fastest, a sloth will race you down the jungle floor at a blindingly fast speed of about 4 metres per minute! Oh…hang on….
|Dimension||Approx. 4.5 x 3.5 x 6.5 cm|
|Age||3 YEARS & UP|