JOE RAG DOLL (35CM)
TIKIRI | 0 months & up
Dolls can be an essential part of a boy's life too. They help teach empathy skills, encourage well-adjusted realism, and develop a emotional maturity and understanding in children - both girls and boys - that combat harmful stereotypes.
This endearing Joe rag doll is the perfect first plush to introduce dolls to boys that look just like them. Features a charmingly cheery face with sewn-on features so that no small parts will ever come loose and pose as a choking hazard during play. A soft cheeky smile stays permanent on his lips, a constant reminder that he is always ready to brighten up your day. His playful dungarees add a wonderful touch of adventure to his demeanour, making him the perfect precious companion for tiny hands.
Designed with quality in mind, so that his playfulness can be passed down from one generation to the next.
• Lovingly handmade from cotton obtained from ethically sustainable sources
• Complies with European EN71 Standards, the strictest toy safety directive in the world
• Features safety embroidered eyes and nose; no fear of choking hazards
• Easy to care for: doll can be spot-cleaned
• Solidifies social skills at an early age; fosters empathy, compassion, and sense of responsibility
• Inspires creative and imaginative play that is independent and self-directed
A true time-tested classic that will develop a real sense of companionship for your little ones, keeping them company when they are alone, making them feel safe and secure, and even helping them to sleep when the night falls.
|Age||0 - 12 months|