MY FIRST FINGER PAINTING STAMPS SET
SES CREATIVE | 12 months & up
Finally - finger paints that allow for early introduction without misgivings! These child-safe and excellent-quality finger paints promise worry-free craft sessions for both child and parent; and comes with everything you need to get going!
This fun finger painting activity set incorporates first concepts into art, allowing little ones to learn and discover through simple hands-on play. Circles are used to represent apples on a tree; triangles as petals of a flower… for added play value, start with a fresh piece of paper and encourage them to perceive everyday things in squares, hexagons, circles, and more!
• Developed and manufactured in Holland.
• Tested as 'Best Finger Paints In The Market' by prestigious German ratings magazine, Öke-Test
• Non-toxic and water-based.
• Food-grade material: Safe for toddlers as young as 12 months.
• Embedded with bittergourd essence to gently deter little ones from consumption.
• Gluten-free and paraben-free.
• Hypoallergenic: Excellent for sensitive skin
• Super washable from skin, hair, clothes, walls, and floors.
A fun and creative approach to discovering basic shapes and colours with just the right tinge of self-expression!
Includes: 3 small pots of finger paint, 3 double-ended stamps (6 shapes), 8 printed activity sheets
|Dimension||Approx. 30 x 4 x 20 cm (packaging)|
|Age||12 - 24 months|