MEIYA MOUSE PURE NATURAL RUBBER RING TEETHER
TIKIRI | 0 months & up
An absolutely delightful mouse teether that will fast become your baby's favourite teething companion! Lightweight and specially contoured for baby’s hands to grasp and hold; and made resilient to even the most robust teething infants! Develops hand grip and muscle strength; and an excellent first toy for early tactile exploration.
Made to stay 100% hygienic, even through years of play. Features a one-piece construction design with no air-release holes or openings that can allow water or saliva to gather on the inside; ensuring that your baby's teething experience remains healthy, bacteria- & mould-free and safe always.
• Crafted from 100% natural rubber obtained from sustainable forests
• Certified safe and non-toxic: BPA-, PVC-, phthalate-, and paraben-free.
• Individually hand painted using plant-based dyes that are free from any harmful chemical substances.
• Complies with European EN71 Standards, the strictest toy safety directive in the world
• Features a one-piece construction design: designed without any air openings to prevent the accumulation of bacteria and mould.
• Provides soothing relief for aching, teething gums
An ecological teething choice that is safe for both the child and our environment. Natural rubber is not only fully biodegradable, it is also a sustainable crop, meaning you can rest assured that your teether is made only from renewable resources. The harvesting of natural rubber also has less impact on the environment, and helps maintain the global carbon balance in the atmosphere.
|Awards||Dr. Toy's Best Green Toy (USA)|
|Age||0 - 12 months|