LIL' LEO NATURAL RUBBER TEETHER
PAPO | 4 months & up
Purposefully contoured to support your baby through all stages of teething - from their cutting first incisors all the way to those back molars; this excellent natural rubber teether promises to provide comfort to those aching gums in the safest, most effective way possible. Its lightweight body is sized perfectly for baby’s hands to grasp and hold; and the rubber material will prove resilient to even the most robust teething infants!
Made to stay 100% hygienic, even through years of play. Not only does rubber have natural anti-bacterial properties, it is also a material that is extremely easy to maintain and care for. More importantly, the full teething figurine is constructed without any air-release holes or openings that can allow water or saliva to gather on the inside; ensuring that your baby's teething experience remains healthy, bacteria- & mold-free, and safe always.
• Designed and developed in France.
• Crafted from 100% natural rubber
• Certified non-toxic: BPA-, PVC-, Phthalate-, and Paraben-free
• Individually hand painted using food-grade paints containing only natural food colourings
• Features a one-piece construction design: designed without any air openings to prevent the accumulation of bacteria and mould.
An ecological teething choice that is safe for both the child and our environment. Natural rubber is not only fully biodegradable, it is also a sustainable crop, meaning you can rest assured that your teether is made only from renewable resources. The harvesting of natural rubber also has less impact on the environment, and helps maintain the global carbon balance in the atmosphere.
|Dimension||Approx. 7.7 x 24.5 x 17.3 cm|
|Age||0 - 12 months|