FIRE STARTER TOOLS FOR STEM LEARNING
SES CREATIVE | 6 years & up
This nifty STEM* set of fire starting tools is more than just about teaching kids to 'play with fire'; it's about learning to manage fire. After all, when it comes to tricky life skills, the only way to be safe, is to play safe.
Comes with a set of instructions that detail different ways to build a fire even without a match or a lighter. Complement this with a comprehensive lesson on important fire safety rules, including how to properly extinguish a fire and other critical management must-knows (for starters, never leave your fires unattended!).
• Developed and manufactured in Holland.
• Cultivates interest in Science.
• Encourages deeper exploration into the chemical concepts behind fire (How does fire start? What is it made of? What is in the air that keeps it going, and what extinguishes it?)
• Fosters hands-on learning through play.
• Excellent for STEM* teaching aid for older kids.
A excellent real-skills-for-the-real-world kit that imparts one of the most important survival know-hows to aspiring adventurers.
STEM learning takes on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics in an interdisciplinary and applied approach. It plants the seed for learning through inquiry and exploration; integrating the four subjects into one cohesive learning paradigm based on real-world applications.
Includes: 1 stick, 1 magnifying glass, 1 pencil sharpener, cotton balls, set of fire starting tools, set of instructions
|Dimension||Approx. 20 x 4 x 15 cm (size of packaging)|
|Age||4 YEARS & UP|