HABA MARBLE RUN SYSTEM: 42PC BASIC TRACK SET
A STEM-designated, Multi Award-Winning wooden marble run system that provides first-hand explorative opportunites into the world of Physics and Structural Engineering.
Scalable and Modular; compatible for expansion with all HABA wooden marble run sets – and even your own existing wooden blocks of the same unit size. Comes with all the fundamental elements required for a spectacular start-up, including redirecting blocks, a zig-zag track – and even a bell bridge for an added auditory experience.
Open-ended and can be constructed in an infinite number of ways. Experiment with how even the tiniest modifications to aspects like heights and angles can affect the overall speed and momentum of your run. Excellent for building Spatial Intelligence, Problem Solving, and Lateral Thinking.
3 years & up
• Crafted from natural untreated solid beech wood, sourced from sustainable, PEFC™-approved forests in Germany.
• Complies with and exceeds the strict safety standards set by EN-71 (EU) & ASTM (US)
• Smoothly rounded contours and edges, with no sharp corners
• Sturdy, hardwood blocks with grooves and holes that can be combined in a variety of ways.
• Scalable & Modular; Compatible with all HABA Marble Run systems and existing block sets of similar unit size
• 1 zig-zag track
• 1 bridge with bell
• 4 redirecting blocks
• 2 tunnel blocks
• 4 ramps
• 14 rectangular blocks
• 8 square blocks
• 2 bridging blocks
• 6 columns
• 6 marbles
• Product Size: 4 x 4 x 4 cm (size of square block)
• Packaging Size: 32.8 x 28 x 26.1 cm
PRODUCT CARE & SAFETY
• Gently wipe down with warm water & cloth.
• Air dry until all sides and surfaces are completely dry.
• Do not soak in water.
• Do not use any cleaning chemicals, including (but not limited to) disinfectant sprays, detergents, surface cleaners, wood sprays, dishwashing liquid, and/or non baby-safe wipes or soaps. They may leave toxic residue and leech when mouthed on.
• Do not leave for extended periods under direct sunlight as it will cause cracking and fading over time.
• To prevent the growth of mould, refrain from storing in areas that are subject to poor ventilation or prone to higher humidity levels, such as (but not limited to) the storeroom, bathroom, kitchen, and/or laundry area.
• Dr. Toy Awards – Winner, Best Classic Toy (US)
• Dr. Toy Awards – Winner, Best Green Toy (US)
• Dr. Toy Awards – Winner, Best Vacation Toy (US)
• Spiel Gut – Winner (DE)
To find out more about these Awards, click HERE.
ABOUT THE BRAND
ABOUT THE BRAND
HABA is a German toy maker best known for their premier quality, multi award-winning wooden Toys and Games, many of which are developed by Educators and NeuroScience Professionals to help incorporate crucial areas of learning into play. Their promise to invent ‘Inquisitive Things for Inquisitive Minds’ has grown an extensive collection of play things for children of all ages, ensuring that there is always something for every child, no matter their age, interests, or abilities.
Click to learn more about HABA.