GEOMETRIC SORTING BOARD
Designed to cover a range of early learning benefits, this multi-purpose learning aid builds on previously established concepts like Shape and Colour Recognition; and hones Counting, Sorting, Stacking, and even Sequencing and Patterning skills.
Growing toddlers learn through visual clues like corresponding the number of pegs to the number of holes in the shape, to figure out where each piece belongs.
2 years & up
• Crafted from chemical-free, kiln-dried solid rubber wood
• Coloured with non-toxic, water-based dyes
• Assembled with formaldehyde-free E-Zero Glue
• Complies with and exceeds the strict safety standards set by EN-71 (EU) & ASTM (US)
• Smoothly rounded contours and edges, with no sharp corners
• 1 sorting board
• 16 wooden pieces
• Product Size: 17.5 x 17.5 x 5.8 cm
• Packaging Size: 18.8 x 7.5 x 18.8 cm
PRODUCT CARE & SAFETY
• Gently wipe down with warm water & cloth when necessary.
• Air dry until all sides and surfaces are completely dry.
• Do not soak in water.
• Do not use any cleaning chemicals, including (but not limited to) disinfectant sprays, detergents, surface cleaners, wood sprays, dishwashing liquid, and/or non baby-safe wipes or soaps. They may leave toxic residue and leech when mouthed on.
• Do not leave for extended periods under direct sunlight as it will cause cracking and fading over time.
• To prevent the growth of mould, refrain from storing in areas that are subject to poor ventilation or prone to higher humidity levels, such as (but not limited to) the storeroom, bathroom, kitchen, and/or laundry area.
• Good Toy Award by Parents Magazine – Winner (US)
To find out more about these Awards, click HERE.
ABOUT THE BRAND
ABOUT THE BRAND
PLANTOYS is testament that it is possible to maintain Imagination, Play Value, and Superior Quality Standards – all while steadfastly following a path of Environmental and Social responsibility. By constantly pushing boundaries in its innovation processes, it passes on the spirit of Sustainable Play through its ideas, culture, design process, and various methods of Reducing, Reusing & Recycling – resulting in meticulously designed toys that are not just interactive, fun, and flexible; but also responsive to the needs of both our Children and the Environment.
Click to learn more about PLANTOYS.