An award-winning Fine Motor toy that promotes emotional learning in a fun, open-ended manner.
Comes with 4 geometric-shaped robot heads that display emotions of happiness, sadness, anger and surprise; with a range of textures to address sensory issues – from soft felt on the top of the sad head to raised bumps on the angry head. An element of sound is also incorporated into the surprised head – simply press the button at the top of its head and a squeaking sound is emitted!
Heads are easily attachable with snap connectors. Legs can also be screwed on to make the robot stand, sit (or even march!).
A wonderful learning aid to guide positive behavior and decision-making skills when handling feelings. Encourage your little ones to identify and practise vital communication skills in expressing themselves, as well as being aware of others feel.
3 years & up
• Crafted from chemical-free, kiln-dried solid rubber wood
• Coloured with non-toxic, water-based dyes
• Assembled with formaldehyde-free E-Zero Glue
• Complies with and exceeds the strict safety standards set by EN-71 (EU) & ASTM (US)
• Smoothly rounded contours and edges, with no sharp corners
• Heads fitted with snap connectors for easy attachment
• 1 robot body
• 4 interchangeable robot heads
• 2 detachable robot legs
• Product Size: 12 x 6.6 x 20 cm (size of robot body)
• Packaging Size: 18.8 x 7.5 x 18.8 cm
PRODUCT CARE & SAFETY
• Gently wipe down with warm water & cloth when necessary.
• Air dry until all sides and surfaces are completely dry.
• Do not soak in water.
• Do not use any cleaning chemicals, including (but not limited to) disinfectant sprays, detergents, surface cleaners, wood sprays, dishwashing liquid, and/or non baby-safe wipes or soaps. They may leave toxic residue and leech when mouthed on.
• Do not leave for extended periods under direct sunlight as it will cause cracking and fading over time.
• To prevent the growth of mould, refrain from storing in areas that are subject to poor ventilation or prone to higher humidity levels, such as (but not limited to) the storeroom, bathroom, kitchen, and/or laundry area.
• Good Design Award – Winner (US)
• I.D. Annual Design Review – Winner (DE)
To find out more about these Awards, click HERE.
ABOUT THE BRAND
ABOUT THE BRAND
PLANTOYS is testament that it is possible to maintain Imagination, Play Value, and Superior Quality Standards – all while steadfastly following a path of Environmental and Social responsibility. By constantly pushing boundaries in its innovation processes, it passes on the spirit of Sustainable Play through its ideas, culture, design process, and various methods of Reducing, Reusing & Recycling – resulting in meticulously designed toys that are not just interactive, fun, and flexible; but also responsive to the needs of both our Children and the Environment.
Click HERE to learn more about PLANTOYS.