ANIMAL UPON ANIMAL STACKING GAME
The First and Original Award-Winning animal stacking game by HABA.
Depending on the number of dots shown on the dice thrown, players take a corresponding number of animal pieces from their own pile to add on to the stack. The bigger the animal pyramid grows, the more precarious the situation becomes!
Who will be first to get rid of all their animals without causing the tower of animals to collapse?
RECOMMENDED PLAYERS / AGE
• 2 – 4 Players / 4 years & up
• 29 wooden animals
• 1 die with symbols
• set of instructions
To stack and build a animal pyramid without toppling.
Click for full game instructions in English [Page 7] : HABA Animal Upon Animal
• Manual Dexterity
• Eye-hand Coordination
• Spatial Intelligence
• Wooden pieces crafted from natural untreated solid beech wood, sourced from sustainable, PEFC™-approved forests in Germany.
• Coloured with safe, water-based dyes and topped with solvent-free lacquers
• Complies with and exceeds the strict safety standards set by EN-71 (EU) & ASTM (US)
• Packaging Size: 22 x 5 x 22 cm
• Spiel Gut – Winner (US)
To find out more about these Awards, click HERE.
ABOUT THE BRAND
ABOUT THE BRAND
HABA is a German toy maker best known for their premier quality, multi award-winning wooden Toys and Games, many of which are developed by Educators and NeuroScience Professionals to help incorporate crucial areas of learning into play. Their promise to invent ‘Inquisitive Things for Inquisitive Minds’ has grown an extensive collection of play things for children of all ages, ensuring that there is always something for every child, no matter their age, interests, or abilities.
Click to learn more about HABA.