263PC DOMINO RACE BUILDING SET
A hands-on, child-led STEM manipulative that employs Spatial Reasoning and Geometric Structuring to build, experiment, and problem solve.
Comes packed with a whopping 240 domino blocks to tinker with – plus 23 more building elements such as staircases, ramps – and even a bell bridge – for unique, innovative domino circuits that can climb and descend.
3 years & up
• Crafted from natural untreated solid beech wood, sourced from sustainable, PEFC™-approved forests in Germany.
• Coloured with safe, water-based dyes and topped with solvent-free lacquers
• Complies with and exceeds the strict safety standards set by EN-71 (EU) & ASTM (US)
• Smoothly rounded contours and edges, with no sharp corners
• Scalable & Modular; Compatible with all HABA Marble Run systems and existing block sets of similar unit size
• 210 domino blocks
• 30 animal domino blocks
• 23 pieces of building elements such as bridge, bell tower supports and staircases
• Product Size: 4.2 x 2.2 x 0.8cm (size of domino)
• Packaging Size: 32.8 x 17 x 16.4 cm
PRODUCT CARE & SAFETY
• Gently wipe down with warm water & cloth.
• Air dry until all sides and surfaces are completely dry.
• Do not soak in water.
• Do not use any cleaning chemicals, including (but not limited to) disinfectant sprays, detergents, surface cleaners, wood sprays, dishwashing liquid, and/or non baby-safe wipes or soaps. They may leave toxic residue and leech when mouthed on.
• Do not leave for extended periods under direct sunlight as it will cause cracking and fading over time.
• To prevent the growth of mould, refrain from storing in areas that are subject to poor ventilation or prone to higher humidity levels, such as (but not limited to) the storeroom, bathroom, kitchen, and/or laundry area.
• Spiel Gut – Winner (DE)
To find out more about these Awards, click HERE.
ABOUT THE BRAND
ABOUT THE BRAND
HABA is a German toy maker best known for their premier quality, multi award-winning wooden Toys and Games, many of which are developed by Educators and NeuroScience Professionals to help incorporate crucial areas of learning into play. Their promise to invent ‘Inquisitive Things for Inquisitive Minds’ has grown an extensive collection of play things for children of all ages, ensuring that there is always something for every child, no matter their age, interests, or abilities.
Click to learn more about HABA.