HERE, WORK IS BETTER.
If you’re enthusiastic about learning Better, playing Better, and being Better; then we want you here with us immediately.
The Retail Advisor’s primary responsibility is to ensure consistently exceptional experiences for all our guests. Candidates should have a proven ability to create positive work environments, listen to feedback and take constructive action; as well as demonstrate attention-to-detail and good prioritizing skills when multi-tasking.
A Better Retail Advisor Will:
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and an ability to adapt to varying job assignments and tasks within the store.
- Develop and maintain strong product knowledge of in-house brands in order to provide top-notch advice to shoppers.
- Create an extraordinary service experience by developing direct and meaningful relationships with our customers.
- Be highly motivated and committed to the achievement of daily store sales and KPI goals.
- Be a great communicator and an enthusiastic team player.
- Maintain store organizational and housekeeping standards; and adhere to operational policies with excellence.
- Positively represent the Better brand by upholding strong professionalism and integrity.
- Smile! We’re serious about work- but we’re also serious about fun. If you can do all of the above with a smile on your face, you’re who we’re looking for!
Things We Do Better:
- Market-Competitive Salary
- Monthly Store Commissions and Monthly Performance Incentives
- Alternate 4-day work week
- Generous Staff Discounts
- Dedicated on-the-job training
- Professional development for suitable hires
Interested candidates may email their resumes to: email@example.com.