TUHIN WHITE TIGER PLUSH (110CM)
A perfect gift idea, reserved only for the most special people in your life.
Lovingly handcrafted from head to tail using white cuddly soft plush, resplendent Tuhin measures in at a whopping 110cm long, and will transform any living space into an instant wildlife safari. Leonie's paw pads are carefully finished with adorable print markings, with meticulously applied airbrushed detailing on his face (and particularly, his nose area) for added character. An impressively oversized, impressively realistic giant plush that will win the hearts of all in the animal kingdom - humans included.
• Handcrafted in Tunisia from cuddly soft plush | 80% Acrylic, 20% Polyester
• Complies with European EN71 Standards, the strictest toy safety directive in the world
• Made in accordance to the STEIFF PURITY LAW, which ensures adherence to in-house standards that are above and beyond international controls and tests
• Features the iconic 'Button-in-Ear' tag, a worldwide renowned trademark unique to all Steiff plushies
• Sewn with safety-eyes, a two-part mechanism that prevents the eyes from falling off easily over time
• Handwash only
With Steiff, Only The Best Is Good Enough. Through careful selection and inspection of both the materials used and the manufacturers commissioned, it has been able to maintain consistent and unparallelled quality since it first began in 1880. Today, Steiff is the only plush toy manufacturer in the world with their own fabric factory. No harmful fillings or colours are used in the construction of all its plush animals; and its top-quality seam workmanship ensures that a Steiff will, with care, always last a lifetime. Click HERE to learn more about its female founder Margarete Steiff, and how she worked against her own infirmities to establish one of the world's most recognized brands in today's history.
|Dimension||Approx. 110 x 45 x 70 cm|