SOFT CUDDLY FRIENDS: FLOPPY UNICA UNICORN PLUSH (35CM)
Now, every child can grow up experiencing the history, quality, and companionship of a Steiff.
Thoughtfully designed to encourage little ones to create and explore imaginary worlds made with love and empathy, Steiff's Soft Cuddly Friends Collection features a selection of affordably-priced and contemporarily designed plushies, handsewn with the same care and craftsmanship as its traditional range. True to its name, every Soft Cuddly Friend is extra soft and extra cuddly, making it perfect for a stroke, hug, or snuggle.
An extraordinarily beautiful companion for escapes to imaginary utopias, Unica is designed with bean bags in her beige hooves that allows her to sit with stability. Lovingly handsewn from soft and cuddly white plush fabric; with three elaborately embroidered sparkly silver stars on the right side of her hindquarters. Features a pair of mesmerizing blues with longer plush used to create its white mane and tail.
• Handcrafted in Tunisia from soft cuddly plush | 100% Polyester
• Complies with European EN71 Standards, the strictest toy safety directive in the world
• Made in accordance to the STEIFF PURITY LAW, which ensures adherence to in-house standards that are above and beyond international controls and tests
• Features the iconic 'Button-in-Ear' tag, a worldwide renowned trademark unique to all Steiff plushies
• Sewn with safety-eyes, a two-part mechanism that prevents the eyes from falling off easily over time
• Machine washable at 30° C
With Steiff, Only The Best Is Good Enough. Through careful selection and inspection of both the materials used and the manufacturers commissioned, it has been able to maintain consistent and unparallelled quality since it first began in 1880. Today, Steiff is the only plush toy manufacturer in the world with their own fabric factory. No harmful fillings or colours are used in the construction of all its plush animals; and its top-quality seam workmanship ensures that a Steiff will, with care, always last a lifetime. Click HERE to learn more about its female founder Margarete Steiff, and how she worked against her own infirmities to establish one of the world's most recognized brands in today's history.
|Dimension||Approx. 35 x 23 x 20 cm|