ROSERL BLACK & WHITE MINI-PIG PLUSH (25CM)
Roserl the Mini-pig is intelligent, highly social, and makes for a surprisingly good house pet!
Measuring 26 cm, Roserl is lovingly handsewn from cuddly soft woven fur, with a Trevira velvet snout, tail and trotters that adds softness to the touch. Her black speckles are meticulously airbushed onto her coat, giving her a true-to-life detailing that will charm her forever friend.
• Handcrafted in Tunisia from cuddly soft plush | 72% Acrylic, 28% Cotton
• Complies with European EN71 Standards, the strictest toy safety directive in the world
• Made in accordance to the STEIFF PURITY LAW, which ensures adherence to in-house standards that are above and beyond international controls and tests
• Features the iconic 'Button-in-Ear' tag, a worldwide renowned trademark unique to all Steiff plushies
• Sewn with safety-eyes, a two-part mechanism that prevents the eyes from falling off easily over time
• Machine washable at 30° C
With Steiff, Only The Best Is Good Enough. Through careful selection and inspection of both the materials used and the manufacturers commissioned, it has been able to maintain consistent and unparallelled quality since it first began in 1880. Today, Steiff is the only plush toy manufacturer in the world with their own fabric factory. No harmful fillings or colours are used in the construction of all its plush animals; and its top-quality seam workmanship ensures that a Steiff will, with care, always last a lifetime. Click HERE to learn more about its female founder Margarete Steiff, and how she worked against her own infirmities to establish one of the world's most recognized brands in today's history.